If you have a warranty concern or are doing a return for another reason, please email SparksParts prior to returning the item. The best form of communication is to email us at Sales@SparksParts.com.
If you have received a damaged piece from us, see our Damage Policy. If you install a damaged part, we will not be able to send you a replacement!
When the return form is filled out, we do NOT require an RGA or RMA number to send the parts back. The form is sent to us electronically once it is filled out.
SparksParts reserves the right to charge up to a 30% restocking fee for items that are returned that do not match our return policy, if they are accepted. If the item is not accepted for return, the customer is responsible for the shipping back to them.
We will not accept returns of the following:
- Special order / custom parts. This includes custom painted items
- Any order that has parts that will need to be painted, can not be canceled.
- Discontinued Parts
- Installed, Damaged, or Altered Parts
- Opened Electrical Parts
- Parts that are not in saleable or useable condition
- Parts that are more than 30 days old
- Parts that are missing pieces. This includes hardware bags and paperwork.
- Parts that do not have the original part number tag or original container
- If the original Toyota labels are covered or altered, the parts can not be returned to Toyota or sold as a new part.
- Examples of labels that can NOT be covered or altered:
- The Toyota boxes can NOT be written on.
- The shipping label can be covered with the return shipping label
- Any item that is not Toyota branded, would be subject to that company’s return policy.
When a shipment is refused by the recipient, the return shipping is charged to SparksParts and this will be taken out of the refund.
Once an order has been processed, any changes or cancellations are a request and may incur additional fees if the changes are possible.
Emails and/or phone calls are the only valid forms of communication for relaying order information. Social media outlets are not considered a valid form of communication in regards to any order information. Social media outlets can include Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and discussion forums.