- All orders are shipped with a Signature Required unless otherwise specified in the Special Instructions section of the shopping cart. Customer assumes full responsibility for delivery and condition of merchandise on 'no signature' deliveries.
- Any packages that arrive damaged MUST be claimed in the presence of the delivery driver upon receipt, noted at the time of delivery, and we must be contacted immediately via email with pictures of the damage to the part and the box that it came in. After this has been completed you will need to package the part back into its original packaging as it was sent to you (do not just put it into the box, it MUST be packaged exactly the same). Any damage claim after the date of delivery will not be accepted as this is now out of the time frame for submitting a claim to the shipping carrier. Any damaged parts that you install are NOT accepted for return.
- Emails and/or phone calls are the only valid forms of communication for relaying order information. Social media outlets are not considered a valid form of communication in regards to any order information. Social media outlets can include Facebook or discussion forums.
- When orders are received before 3:30PM EST, most 'IN STOCK' parts ship out the same day.
- Due to market changes or circumstances beyond our control, all prices are subject to change without notice. Oversized items may be subject to additional shipping fees. We are not responsible for any typographical errors.
- All products must be paid for before they ship out. This includes any damage replacements or exchanges.
- Any product shipped for exchange or replacement that has been shipped before payment, is subject to charge if the original is not returned.
- We will ship your order via your specified shipping preference when the parts are available. For example, if you choose FedEx Overnight on Monday and we order the part and it ships Tuesday, you will get the parts Wednesday. If you would like to know when an item will ship, please contact us prior to ordering.
FedEx Shipping Policies:
If a specific product is marked for Free Shipping, it is only valid within the 48 US states. Extra fees will incur for any shipment going outside the 48 US states and we must be contacted prior to ordering.
Standard Overnight shipments are guaranteed, by FedEx, to arrive the next business day after they are sent by 3:00 PM. Parts being shipped out on a Friday will arrive at most U.S. locations on Monday.
2nd Day Air shipments are guaranteed, by FedEx, to arrive the second business day after they are sent by the end of business. Parts being shipped out on a Monday, for example, would arrive the following Wednesday by the end of the day. However, a part shipped out on a Friday would not arrive until the following Tuesday.
- Express Saver shipments are guaranteed, by FedEx, to arrive the third business day after they are sent by the end of business. Parts being shipped out on a Monday, for example, would arrive the following Thursday by the end of the day. However, a part shipped out on a Friday would not arrive until the following Wednesday.
- Note: Any changes to the delivery address after the order ships will incur an $15.00 fee. Make sure you include your complete address, such as the apartment or suite number.
Please contact us with your full address and the parts you are looking to order via email. We will work up the most accurate shipping option and send you a quote through our site. You will be able to pay through our site so that you have an order confirmation. This is also an easy way to track the order and receive your tracking number in a timely and accurate manner.