Tuff Country 6" Tundra 4WD Lift W/Knuckles W/3pc Sub Frame - Tuff Country (56070K)
Genuine OEM Tuff Country Parts & Accessories - 56070k
- Product ID: 56070K
This kit fits your 2007-2016 Tundra 4WD only. The new Tuff Country’s 6″ Suspension Lift Kit for the Toyota Tundra will give you the clearance to fit 35″ x 12.5″ tires. This kit provides a lift of 6" in the front and 5" in the rear. The actual lift may vary depending on the OE shocks on the Tundra. A combination of upper control arms and upper coil / struts will keep your Tundra’s front end in the proper geometry once lifted. Factory front struts can be retained. The Uni-Ball control arms provide additional suspension travel and are extremely durable. Rims must be at least 18" in diameter and a maximum width of 9". If you are going to use 18" wheels, your backspacing must be 5.5" or less and if you are going to use 20" wheels, your backspacing must be 6" or less.
- Fit up to 35″ tires
- Simple bolt-on installation, no drilling, cutting or welding
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- New upper control arms maintain factory geometry
- Includes differential drop spacers to return CV axles to factory angles
- Uni-Ball kit provide additional suspension travel, extremely durable
- Factory front struts can be retained
- Average Install time: 10-12 Hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 35″ x 12.5″
- New rear shocks are required. Kits with shocks include rear only
- Rims must be at least 18" in diameter and a maximum width of 9"
- Comes with knuckles
- Comes with three piece skid plate
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Installation Instructions Tuff Country 6" Tundra Lift
- Condition: New
Our Toyota Parts Specialists have many years of experience with Genuine Toyota Parts and Accessories! We are happy to assist you in identifying what parts to order. Supply your vehicle's VIN Number, and text our team of Parts Specialists at 854-600-4869.
If you need more parts you can see the full OEM catalog for your vehicle by selecting your model below: