Toyota 5.7L Magnuson Supercharger - Custom (01-19-57-107-BL)
Genuine OEM Custom Parts & Accessories - 11957107bl
- Product ID: 01-19-57-107-BL
Price reflects Magnuson Fall Sale Good through Dec. 2nd, 2019
Contact us for any questions. Magnuson is proud to announce the Toyota Tundra Supercharger System is now available for the 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra 5.7L 3UR-FE 5.7L V8. The OEM look of our integral supercharger system on this platform allows for a single large charger air cooler, a larger plenum and tapered runners just to name a few advancements. At around 7 psi, the Tundra Supercharger System makes an amazing 550hp and 550lb-ft of serious truck torque at the crank, all with CARB certification.
At the heart of the Magnuson Supercharger System is Eaton’s latest Twin Vortices Series (TVS) supercharger unit, the TVS1900. The supercharger system is a positive displacement, roots style pump, utilizing Eaton’s lightweight, four-lobe 160 degree twisted rotors. Cast and assembled as a single, OEM-style-manifold and rotating group housing, the unit is quiet, compact, attractive, easy to install, and requires little to no extra maintenance to the unit itself.
The positive displacement supercharger offers power instantly as the throttle is pressed. Boost pressure builds with no perceived lag commonly associated with other types of forced induction, and provides a large increase in torque across the entire power band. Throttle control is linear and predictable and makes for an excellent driving experience both in daily driving and wide-open acceleration.
Since the supercharger does not compress air as it moves through the rotors, it’s extremely efficient during light throttle and cruising situations. Unlike screw-type positive displacement superchargers that are always compressing, the TVS unit can internally bypass unwanted air, resulting in negligible parasitic loss during cruising and therefore far greater fuel economy.
The single cast unit and appropriately sized rotating group eliminates potential leak points and allows for a slim, compact design without sacrificing key airflow design characteristics. The unit features a high velocity flow path through the supercharger rotors and an unrestricted discharge port into the appropriately sized plenum. The large plenum equalizes flow across all ports as air feeds evenly through the low-pressure-drop, dual internal air-to-water charge air coolers. Finally, the ports are separated into individual runners, offering greater operation by eliminating cross-fire.
Internally the large charge air cooler features a louvered fin design, which minimizes pressure drop while achieving excellent cooling effectiveness. The extruded multi-rib tubing maximizes heat extraction to be carried away through the large bore coolant re-circulation lines. Externally, supercharger coolant is pumped through a large front mounted low temperature radiator where it’s cooled and circulated back through the charger again.
- 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 (With BullyDog or Unichip)
- 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra Flex Fuel 5.7L V8 (With BullyDog or Unichip)
- Also available in as a "Tuner Kit" without calibration for other 5.7L V8 platforms
- 550hp & 550lbs-ft at the crank in standard kit form on an unmodified truck
- Calibration included for standard kit (via-OBDII flash device included).
- Includes Magnuson’s 3yr/36,000ml warranty
- CARB certification D-488-41
- Installs can usually be completed within one day
- Eaton TVS1900 rotor group
- Kit produces 7-8 psi. in standard form on a showroom vehicle
- Installs without any metal cutting (no drilling, sawing etc.)
- Installs without any wiring being cut – all connections are plug-in
- O-rings on all interfaces (leak-free install)
- Unrestricted rotor discharge port (maximizes flow, minimizes loss)
- Large plenum (equalizes flow to all ports)
- Long port “runners” for improved fueling (minimizes cross-fire)
- High Flow Fuel Injectors
- High Flow Fuel Pump
- Supercharger specific Spark Plugs
- Maintains all OE sensors
- High Flow Air Filter
- Injection molded Lower Air-box
- Injection molded Upper Air-box
- Injection molded intake Coupling
- Utilises OE throttle body
- Supercharger - 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty on supercharger hardware
- Electronics - 1 Year Limited Warranty on electrical components
- Standard Power Train - 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty
****MUST READ**** The 5.7 TRD Supercharger was not designed to be installed onto the Flex Fuel engine. Sparks Toyota, Sparks Parts, or Toyota will not offer a warranty for any damages that may occur. By purchasing a TRD supercharger kit you agree to these terms. The Magnuson supercharger is designed for the Flex Fuel and has a warranty. Please contact us for further details.
- Condition: New
Our Toyota Parts Specialists have many years of experience with Genuine Toyota Parts and Accessories! We are happy to assist you in identifying what parts to order. Supply your vehicle's VIN Number, and text our team of Parts Specialists at 854-600-4869.
If you need more parts you can see the full OEM catalog for your vehicle by selecting your model below: