Chevrolet GMC Truck 2011-2013 4.8L & 5.3L Magnuson Supercharger - Magnuson (01-19-59-995-BL)
Genuine OEM Magnuson Parts & Accessories - 11959995bl
- Product ID: 01-19-59-995-BL
- 2011-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8L
- 2011-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L
- 2011-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L Flex Fuel
- 2011-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 4.8L
- 2011-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L
- 2011-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L Flex Fuel
Unleash the true potential of your GM Truck with Magnuson’s MP1900 TVS Supercharger Kit. Available for the 2011-2013 Silverado and Sierra - Includes Flex Fuel 4.8L / 5.3L, this bolt on supercharger is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining factory-like drivability and reliability. Generating 6 psi of boost, the Magnuson TVS1900 Hybrid Roots Style Supercharger delivers power gains of approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels! But peak horsepower and torque numbers don’t tell the whole story. "Under the curve" power is significantly enhanced delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really pins you back in your seat. So whether you are roaring down the drag strip, towing a trailer, hauling a heavy load, or taking the family cross-country our MP1900 TVS supercharger will give you the torque and horsepower you need whenever you want it.
Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system that has IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature.
Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger’s integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin" under light engine loads. During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged vehicle to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy - giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
Down to the smallest part, our MagnaCharger line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, fuel injectors, fuel rails, front & rear fuel crossovers, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don’t lose track of parts in the middle of your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you won’t be running to the local parts store in the middle of your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail.
Magnuson’s MP1900 TVS supercharger utilizes EATON’s latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the 2013 Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson’s patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors. These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility – the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market.
Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty this supercharger is built to last. Designed to be nearly maintenance free you won’t have to worry about anything once it is installed. And for those that don’t want to have to stress about voiding their factory powertrain warranty we offer a solution for that as well. Our optional powertrain warranties will give you the peace-of-mind to be able to enjoy your supercharger without having to worry about those “what if" scenarios. Available with 3-years/36,000 miles or 5-years/100,000 miles of protection and covering up to $5,000 on the motor, $1,500 on the transmission, and $1,500 on the rear-end with NO deductible you can choose the level of coverage that is right for you. But these protection plans won’t break the bank either – ranging from just $275 for the 3-year/36,000 mile plan to $775 for the 5-year/100,000 mile plan. Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty this supercharger is built to last. It is also designed to be nearly maintenance free so you won’t have to worry about anything once it is installed.
- TVS1900 Hybrid-roots supercharger
- Installs in one day
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- No hood modifications are required
- More power in a smaller package
- 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Improved air-handling characteristics
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- CARB EO# D-488-32
- 6th Generation MP1900 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler
- Extruded aluminum high flow fuel rails
- 8 high-flow fuel rails
- Front and rear fuel crossovers
- SCT Handheld Programmer (5.3L Only)
- Padded Box and UPS 2-Day shipping label for computer return (All 4.8L)
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required
- Metric wrench set
- 1/4in. - 3/8in. and 1/2in. drive metric socket set (Standard and Deep)
- 3/8in.and 1/2in. drive foot-pound and inch-pound torque wrenches
- Belt tensioner wrench
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- 1/2in. breaker bar
- Fuel line quick disconnect tool (included in kit)
- Small or angled 3/8in. drill
- Drain pan
- Hose cutters and clamp pipes
- Torque angle meter
- Compressed Air
- Blow gun air tool
- Metric Allen socket set 3/8in. drive
- Shop vacuum cleaner
- Blue Loctite
- Right Angle drill for pinning crank pulley (when required)
- Helpful Tool: Air or electric impact wrench
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics
- Optional 3-year/36,000 mile, 5-year/60,000 mile or 5-year/100,000 mile Powertrain Warranty (additional cost)
- Condition: New
Our Toyota Parts Specialists have many years of experience with Genuine Toyota Parts and Accessories! We are happy to assist you in identifying what parts to order. Supply your vehicle's VIN Number, and text our team of Parts Specialists at 854-600-4869.
If you need more parts you can see the full OEM catalog for your vehicle by selecting your model below: