Genuine Toyota Oil Filter - Toyota (90118-WBA40)
Genuine OEM Toyota Parts & Accessories - 90118wba40
- SKU: 90118-WBA40
- Other Names: Engine Oil Filter
To maintain the quality that led you to purchase a Toyota in the first place, use a Genuine Toyota Oil Filter.
All Genuine Toyota Oil Filters:
- Feature Toyota-approved filtering elements that remove dirt and other impurities from your engine’s motor oil, to help reduce friction and engine wear.
- Utilize a precision base plate with a locking O-ring, to ensure a tight seal.
- Incorporate an anti-drainback valve, to prevent oil from draining back into the oilpan when the engine is not running, thus maximizing engine life.
Tip: Don’t forget to use Genuine Toyota Motor Oil, specifically formulated with special additives for use in Toyota gasoline engines. To ensure the most trouble-free operation of your Toyota, please check your vehicle’s Scheduled Maintenance Guide or consult your Toyota dealer for proper oil and oil filter change intervals.
- 2017-20 Yaris, Yaris iA
- 2016 Scion iA
- Condition: New
- Replaces: 90118-WB433, 90118-WBA42
- Sold In Quantity: 1
|Year||Make||Model||Body & Trim||Engine & Transmission|
|2020||Toyota||Yaris||L, LE, XLE||1.5L L4 - Gas|
|2019||Toyota||Yaris||L, LE, XLE||1.5L L4 - Gas|
|2018||Toyota||Yaris iA||Base||1.5L L4 - Gas|
|2017||Toyota||Yaris iA||Base||1.5L L4 - Gas|
|2016||Scion||iA||Base||1.5L L4 - Gas|
Our Toyota Parts Specialists have many years of experience with Genuine Toyota Parts and Accessories! We are happy to assist you in identifying what parts to order. Supply your vehicle's VIN Number, and text our team of Parts Specialists at 854-600-4869.
If you need more parts you can see the full OEM catalog for your vehicle by selecting your model below:
As a Toyota owner, you know you can depend on your vehicle for many miles to come. Toyota OEM parts and accessories will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles. Genuine Toyota Parts and accessories like this Genuine Toyota Oil Filter for your 2016-2020 vehicle have been engineered to meet Toyota’s safety, reliability, and functionality standards.