TRD brake pads provide a great combination of cold and hot friction, maximum operating temperature (fade resistance), pad wear, rotor friendliness and low noise levels. TRD brake pads come with anti-squeal shims.
Note: TRD strongly recommends pairing these rear pads with the matching TRD front pads.
- Aramid- and ceramic-strengthened compound helps deliver an optimum combination of cold and hot friction with minimal brake noise
- Reduces fade during repeated stops or extended downhill driving
- Pre-scorched to aid in initial break-in
- Offers excellent price-to-performance ratio in a high-performance street pad
- Anti-squeal shims pre-installed
- Direct replacement for stock pads
- For street and off-road use (not intended for open track sessions)
- 2008-10 Land Cruiser
- 2008-15 Sequoia
- 2007-13 Tundra Regular Bed
- 2007-20 Double Cab
- 2007-20 Tundra Crewmax