THIS PART IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN Base Audio required p/n PT546-00170
You know where you're going. Find the best way there with Display Audio with Navigation1. Featuring dynamic maps with route overlay, voice commands, and turn-by-turn directions with geo-located points of interest, your trip just became easy.
- Display Audio with Navigation features Aha™2, available from Harman on iTunes®3 and Google Play®4
- Push-to-Talk recognizes navigation, media, and phone commands, including a new one-shot destination feature, which allows you to say the entire address without pausing3
- Designed for the vehicle, as well as touch-sensitive screens of smartphones and tablets, Aha™ features clear, simple menus to access:
- Over 100,000 Internet radio stations, podcasts and audiobook 5
- Personalized music channels
- Sports, tech, business and international news
- Social media like Facebook™ and Twitter™
- Location Based Services like Yelp!™; and TripAdvisor® to find local restaurants, coffee, hotels, and weather
- Installation can be completed at time of purchase, or at a later date. See your dealer for details.
1Availability & accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services & programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner’s Manual for details.
2Aha Radio is a trademark of Harman International Industries Inc. Apps/services vary by phone carrier & are subject to change. Data charges may apply.
3iTunes® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved
4Google Play is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
5HD Radio™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
Installation Instructions 86 Navigation Upgrade Kitp>Fitment:
- 2017-18 86
- 2017-18 Corolla iM