To maintain the quality that led you to purchase a Toyota in the first place, use a Genuine Toyota Oil Filter.
All Genuine Toyota Oil Filters:
- Feature Toyota-approved filtering elements that remove dirt and other impurities from your engine’s motor oil, to help reduce friction and engine wear.
- Utilize a precision base plate with a locking O-ring, to ensure a tight seal.
- Incorporate an anti-drainback valve, to prevent oil from draining back into the oilpan when the engine is not running, thus maximizing engine life.
Tip: Don’t forget to use Genuine Toyota Motor Oil, specifically formulated with special additives for use in Toyota gasoline engines. To ensure the most trouble-free operation of your Toyota, please check your vehicle’s Scheduled Maintenance Guide or consult your Toyota dealer for proper oil and oil filter change intervals.
- 1996-2002 4Runner
- 1996-97 4Runner1995-2004 Avalon V6 engine 1MZFE
- 1997-2006 Camry V6 engines 1MZFE, 3MZFE
- 2001-03 Highlander & Highlander HV V6 engine 1MZFE
- 2004-07 Highlander & Highlander HV V6 engine 3MZFE
- 2008-10 Highlander HV V6 engine 3MZFE
- 1994-97 Previa
- 1998-2006 Sienna
- 1999-2009 Solara V6 engines 1MZFE, 3MZFE
- 1994-98 Supra
- 1994-98 T100
- 1995-2004 Tacoma
- 2005-10 Tacoma 4 Cyl
- 2000-04 Tundra V6