To maintain the quality that led you to purchase a Toyota in the first place, use a Genuine Toyota Oil Filter.
All Genuine Toyota Oil Filters:
- Feature Toyota-approved filtering elements that remove dirt and other impurities from your engine’s motor oil, to help reduce friction and engine wear.
- Utilize a precision base plate with a locking O-ring, to ensure a tight seal.
- Incorporate an anti-drainback valve, to prevent oil from draining back into the oilpan when the engine is not running, thus maximizing engine life.
Tip: Don’t forget to use Genuine Toyota Motor Oil, specifically formulated with special additives for use in Toyota gasoline engines. To ensure the most trouble-free operation of your Toyota, please check your vehicle’s Scheduled Maintenance Guide or consult your Toyota dealer for proper oil and oil filter change intervals.
- 1997-2006 Camry & Camry HV 4 Cyl (not 2AZFE Japan)
- 1996-2005 Celica ( all but the 2ZZGE engine)
- 1995-2008 Corolla
- 2016+ Corolla
- 2017 Corolla iM
- 2000-05 Echo
- 2003-08 Matrix 4 Cyl. (1ZZFE) ZZE134 & ZZE132
- 2000-05 MR2
- 1997-99 Paseo
- 2001-09 Prius
- 2012+ Prius C
- 1997-2000 RAV4
- 1999-01 Solara 4 Cyl 5SFE engine
- 1997-98 Tercel
- 2006+ Yaris
- 2016 Scion iM builds May 2016 - July 2016
- 2004-06 Scion xA
- 2004-06 Scion xB