To maintain the quality that led you to purchase a Toyota in the first place, use a Genuine Toyota Oil Filter.
All Genuine Toyota Oil Filters:
- Feature Toyota-approved filtering elements that remove dirt and other impurities from your engine’s motor oil, to help reduce friction and engine wear.
- Utilize a precision base plate with a locking O-ring, to ensure a tight seal.
- Incorporate an anti-drainback valve, to prevent oil from draining back into the oilpan when the engine is not running, thus maximizing engine life.
Tip: Don’t forget to use Genuine Toyota Motor Oil, specifically formulated with special additives for use in Toyota gasoline engines. To ensure the most trouble-free operation of your Toyota, please check your vehicle’s Scheduled Maintenance Guide or consult your Toyota dealer for proper oil and oil filter change intervals.
- 2002-2006 Camry & Camry HV 4 Cyl 2AZFE Japan
- 2007-11 Camry engine 2AZFE and Hybrid engine 2AZFXE
- 2000-05 Celica engine 2ZZGE
- 2009-13 Corolla engine 2AZFE
- 2001-07 Highlander 4 Cyl engine 2AZFE
- 2003-06 Matrix engine2ZZGE
- 2009-2013 Matrix engine 2AZFE
- 2001-08 RAV4 engines 1AZFE, 2ARFE, 2AZFE
- 2002-09 Solara 4 Cyl
- 2005-10 Scion tC
- 2008-15 Scion xB