To maintain the quality that led you to purchase a Toyota in the first place, use a Genuine Toyota Oil Filter.
All Genuine Toyota Oil Filters:
- Feature Toyota-approved filtering elements that remove dirt and other impurities from your engine’s motor oil, to help reduce friction and engine wear.
- Utilize a precision base plate with a locking O-ring, to ensure a tight seal.
- Incorporate an anti-drainback valve, to prevent oil from draining back into the oilpan when the engine is not running, thus maximizing engine life.
Tip: Don’t forget to use Genuine Toyota Motor Oil, specifically formulated with special additives for use in Toyota gasoline engines. To ensure the most trouble-free operation of your Toyota, please check your vehicle’s Scheduled Maintenance Guide or consult your Toyota dealer for proper oil and oil filter change intervals.
- 2008+ Land Cruiser
- 2008+ Sequoia V8 engines 3UR# and 1URFE
- 2007+ Tundra V8 engines 3URFE, 3URFBE, and 1URFE