To maintain the quality that led you to purchase a Toyota in the first place, use a Genuine Toyota Oil Filter.
All Genuine Toyota Oil Filters:
- Feature Toyota-approved filtering elements that remove dirt and other impurities from your engine’s motor oil, to help reduce friction and engine wear.
- Utilize a precision base plate with a locking O-ring, to ensure a tight seal.
- Incorporate an anti-drainback valve, to prevent oil from draining back into the oilpan when the engine is not running, thus maximizing engine life.
Tip: Don’t forget to use Genuine Toyota Motor Oil, specifically formulated with special additives for use in Toyota gasoline engines. To ensure the most trouble-free operation of your Toyota, please check your vehicle’s Scheduled Maintenance Guide or consult your Toyota dealer for proper oil and oil filter change intervals.
- 2005+ Avalon
- 2007-11 Camry V6 engine 2GRFE
- 2010+ Camry 4 Cyl engine 2ARFE
- 2012+ Camry 4 Cyl engines 2ARFXE, V6 2GRFE, V6 2GRFKS
- 2008-10 Highlander & Highlander HV V6 engine 2GRFE, including 5,000 lb towing package
- 2009+ Highlander & Highlander HV
- 2008-10 Highlander HV V6 engine 3MZFE
- 2007-12 RAV4 V6 engine 2GRFE
- 2009+ RAV4 4 Cyl engine 2ARFE
- 2016+ RAV4 HV 4 Cyl
- 2007+ Sienna
- 2016+ Tacoma
- 2009-16 Venza
- 2011-16 Scion tC