- Fits 2007 to 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Adds up to 1.50 inches of tire coverage from debris
- Installs easily with minimal drilling required
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They’re custom-designed for your Toyota FJ Cruiser to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish – they’re UV protected so they won’t chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look. Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex® 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style Fender Flares install easily, with only minimal drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it’s in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.