- Fits 2005 to 2011 Toyota Tacoma
- Adds up to 1.75 inches of tire coverage from debris
- OEM matte black finish, or easily custom painted to match
- Installs neatly in minutes with minimum drilling
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They’re custom-designed for your Toyota Tacoma to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish – they’re UV protected so they won’t chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look. Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex® 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style Fender Flares install easily, with only minimal drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it’s in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.