PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot be shipped to the state of California.
Only fits Tacoma models with factory hitch, conflicts with accessory hitch and Resin Bumper.
The bed step provides a convenient and secure stepping platform, making it easy to get in and out of your Tacoma's truck bed. Featuring effortless hands-free operation, the ribbed, glass reinforced non-skid step is easily accessed or retracted with the touch of a foot. Constructed of high strength, die-cast aluminum.
- Provides a convenient, secure stepping platform that makes it easy to get in and out of the truck bed; works with tailgate up or down
- Hands-free operation allows user to raise or lower the step by nudging with foot, with no levers to pull or buttons to push; stores discreetly under rear bumper
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminum die-cast construction features a glass-reinforced nylon step pad with ribbed, non-skid stepping surface and 300-pound load capacity
- Weather-resistant black anodized and Teflon® powder coat finish for long-term durability
- Quick and simple no-drill, bolt-on installation process enables secure attachment using the Tundra's existing bumper/frame mounting points; leaves hitch receiver free for towing
- Designed specifically for use on Tacoma trucks with a factory hitch, eliminating compatibility or installation issues that may occur with aftermarket products
Fitment: 2005-19 Tacoma, Only fits Tacoma models with factory hitch, conflicts with accessory hitch and Resin Bumper.
Installation Instructions Bed Step