Click for Online Parts Return Form
When this form is filled out, you do NOT require an RGA or RMA number to send the parts back. The form is sent to us electronically once it is filled out.
Returns of the following will not be accepted or credited:
- Special order / custom made parts
- Discontinued parts
- Parts with no invoice copy
- Electrical parts that have been opened or installed
- Parts that have been installed, damaged, or parts that show signs of tampering or alterations
- Parts that are not in saleable and useable condition
- Parts that are missing any installation pieces or paperwork
- Parts that do not have the original part number tag, original container, or original packing material
- Parts and their boxes must be return the way they were sent to you
- Boxes and parts can NOT be written on
- Part labels MUST NOT be covered or marked through
- Toyota does not accept returns for parts or their containers if they are in this condition
- USPS will often try to cover the original labels. If they do this, your return will not be accepted.
- Toyota Branded Merchandise (caps, mugs, pens and the like) are NOT returnable
A 15% restocking fee will be applied to the following if the parts are accepted for return:
- Parts that are more than 30 days old.
- Unopened and uninstalled Electrical parts.
- Any return that is accepted, but does not match our return policy
Refused / Return To Sender - If you refuse an order or send the order back as return to sender, you will be charged both the original shipping fee as well as the cost of return shipping. No exceptions.
Any arrangements apart from those listed above, will be made at the sole discretion of the Sparks Toyota management.
Use this online parts return form to notify us of a return. Be sure to fill out all the sections of the form to help expedite your return when we receive it. If at all possible, please be sure to include a copy of your receipt when you return your item(s). Alternatively you may download and print the pdf and fax or mail it in.
Emails and/or phone calls are the only valid forms of communication for relaying order information. Social media outlets are not considered a valid form of communication in regards to any order information. Social media outlets can include Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and discussion forums.
Warranty Note for Self-installed Parts
Self-installed parts (any part not installed by a shop) that needs to be warrantied will first need to be inspected/tested by a shop to determine if the issue is related to installation. After this has been done we can proceed with the warranty as normal.